IP Fabrics to exhibit at the American Cable Association Summit21 Event April 1-3, 2014, in Washington, D.C.
IP Fabrics eCast on building applications on top of Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) for Telecom, enterprise, and government applications
Software, Platforms, and Solutions for Network Intelligence and Business Intelligence
IP Fabrics has a rich history and vast experience with software development for high-speed multicore processor and network processor architectures, deep packet inspection (DPI), network services & social media processing software, and intelligent IP platform solutions for a variety of service provider, enterprise, and government applications. Through our history, IP Fabrics has:
- Shipped an innovative DPI virtual machine and parallel programming language for multicore network processors.
- Successfully developed & deployed US CALEA compliance products (DeepSweep™) for VoIP, broadband internet, and cable broadband networks in use by many small local providers to tier 1 network operators.
- Successfully developed & deployed intelligent IP probes (DeepProbe™) for a variety of network forensics and network intelligence applications.
- Developed & released the world's first open DPI application SW framework platform (OpenIntelligence™) for development of a wide variety of custom service provider, enterprise, and government applications.
- Provided software development services for a number of successful projects involving packet processing and DPI applications.
IP Fabrics has a strong track record of high quality products and successfully executed projects. IP Fabrics is an experienced, innovative partner for service provider, enterprise, and government/law enforcement applications and driven by project success.